Oct 19 Sat
@ Dunstone Wine EstateHelp us raise much needed funds for SPCA Wellington and join us to walk your dog on Saturday 12th October around the farmlands in the beautiful Bovlei Valley outside Wellington.
Join us at 9am for an easy, circular farm walk with your dog and we’ll reward you on your return with a freshly prepared egg and bacon roosterkoek and hot cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate!
We’ve learnt a thing or two from our first event and made a few improvements that we know our walkers will appreciate:
• The walk will start an hour earlier than before, in order to beat the heat of the day.
• We’ll all depart together at 9am, but late-comers are welcome to catch up!
• We’ll allocate more marshals along the route to make sure no one gets lost.
• We won’t be walking on any public gravel roads but will stick to the more scenic farm trails and footpaths.
All participating dogs should wear a collar and be kept on a leash for the full duration of the walk.
Upon your return, we hope you’ll stick around for a while to socialise under the guava trees and enjoy the additional entertainment we’ve organised for our walkers at The Stone Kitchen. In addition to our indoor and outdoor play areas, we’ll have a free jumping castle for the kids and several food, beer and wine stalls to satisfy your every need as the morning rolls into afternoon.
Ticket prices for the Dunstone Dog Walk, which include your breakfast roll and hot drink, cost R100 for adults and R50 for children under 12, with proceeds going directly to SPCA Wellington. Walkers without dogs are most welcome to join and entry fee remains the same.
Tickets can be bought on the day, but catering purposes, please RSVP ahead using one of the three methods below:
- Confirming your attendance on this Facebook even and via Messenger or
- Call on 021 864 1504 or
- Email email@example.com toWant to attend? You must be logged in to join this event.