HEAD TO PAARL AND GET YOUR INSTA VIBE ON!
Posted by Wilandre Johnson on 17 October 2019 7:30 AM CAT
If it’s not on Instagram, it did not happen. Show off your perfect Insta shots in Paarl and your friends will suffer from the ultimate FOMO as you boast Insta winners with incredible scenic beauty, impressive mountain views and exciting activities. To help you gain instant traction on your Insta feed, we’ve highlighted the numerous photogenic locations around Paarl. Post your pics of your holiday of a lifetime by adding these locations to your itinerary and remember to tag us! #visitpaarl #paarl
Babylonstoren @goodkissspotgks IG l Alpaca Loom Weaving Studio @louisenewman IG
- Top of Paarl Rock – feel on top of the world and burn off some energy by hiking to the top of Paarl Mountain’s famous granite outcrops.
- Cactus garden at Babylonstoren – don’t get prickly, because these spiky plants add some drama to any shot.
- Alpacas at The Alpaca Loom Weaving Studio – ramp up the cute and cuddly factor with shots of the adorable alpacas during a visit to the shed or petting zoo.
Afrikaans Language Monument @yogahouseza IG
- Madiba’s Statue – snap yourself in the company of a true legend at the Nelson Mandela statue where he spent his last days of imprisonment just outside Paarl.
- Cathedral Cellar at KWV Wine Emporium – track the amazing history of the South African wine industry at the awe-inspiring Cathedral Cellar at KWV Wines.
- Afrikaans Language Monument – there is a reason why this is the most popular Instagram location in Paarl. Dramatic architecture and magnificent views at the world’s only monument to a living language is well worth an Insta story.
Fairview @ilonachinaski IG l Nederburg @throughmywineglass IG l Wine Valley Adventures @winevalleyadventure IG
- Goats at Fairview – the landmark goat tower with its resident goat herd will lead to headline grabbing Insta feeds. Also have a peak at their award-winning wines and goats milk cheeses, deli and restaurant.
- Historic Nederburg – strike a pose at one of the oldest wine estates in the area.
- Wine Valley Adventure – be part of the action by exploring the vineyards of working wine farms on horseback or quad bike.