FEBRUARY AT PERDEBERG CELLAR
Posted by Wilandre Johnson on 27 January 2022 11:25 AM CAT
A fabulous February lineup awaits visitors to Perdeberg Cellar this February!
Date Night Friday’s @ Perdeberg Cellar
4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th l 17h30 – 22h00 (kitchen closes at 21h00)
Every Friday during the month of February, Eat @ Perdeberg will be serving up a delicious 2-course menu with a complimentary glass of MCC at only R490 per couple. The menu will consist of:
• 200gr sirloin steak topped with bone marrow
• Chicken “Campagnola” (breast topped with creamed spinach, mozzarella and napolitana sauce, drizzled with white wine)
• Mini seafood platter-Hake in beer batter, crumbed calamari and mussels in white wine with side salad
• Mini strawberry cheesecake with berry compote
• Lindt chocolate mousse
• Deep-fried Ice Cream
The full wine list and drinks beverage will be available to those that wish to enjoy some of Perdeberg’s most-loved drinks.
R490 per couple
Booking is essential. Make your reservation with Eat @ Perdeberg Restaurant. Dineplan booking, email email@example.com or call +27 (0)21 020 1626.
Month-Long Marshmallow Pairing @ Perdeberg Cellar
Whole of February 2022 l As per operating hours of the tasting room.
Unique and interesting pairing experiences are available daily. For the month of February, we will have our delectable gourmet marshmallows each paired with Perdeberg wines:
Comes with five unique marshmallows paired with five of our wines. Take the opportunity to indulge in our Vineyard Collection Grenache Blanc and Cinsault, Perdeberg Sparkling Wine, MCC Pinot Rosé and our dessert wine, The Dry Land Collection Longevity Natural Sweet Chenin Blanc.
• MCC Pinot Noir Rose paired with Rosewater Mallow
• Perdeberg Sparkling Rose paired with Raspberry Mallow
• Grenache Blanc paired with Lime Mallow
• Cinsault paired with Cherry Mallow
• Natural Sweet Chenin Blanc paired with Marmelade & Honeycomb Mallow
To book, enquire on pricing, please contact Perdeberg Cellar’s Tasting Room on Dineplan, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 (0)21 869 8244.