Membership Application form 2018: Please CLICK HERE.
- Botterboom Hiking Trail
- De Doorns Wine Cellar
- Groothoek Hut
- Guided Valley Tours
- Hex Valley Golf Club
- Modderdrift Grapes
- Two Tunnel MTB Trail
- Villion Farms
- Arbeid Adelt Guest House
- Buffelsberg Cottages
- De Vlei Country Inn
- Impangele Mountain Lodge
- Karoo 1 Hotel Village
- Middelberg Guest Farm
- Monte Roza Guest House
- The Grange Farmstay
- The Pines Manor House
Places of Interest
Who are we?
- The Hex River Valley is a place of breath taking vistas of mountain and vineyard with beauty in every one of the marked seasonal changes. The glorious variety of vineyard colours during autumn gives way to the splendour of snow-capped peaks in winter. Spring brings the magic of pale new growth to the vineyards and during summer grape producers harvest the crisp, sweet table grapes for which the valley is famous. The small town of De Doorns is situated in the heart of the Hex. When planning to undertake a tour along the valley, the services of local tourism CEO, Melanie Esterhuyse, is highly recommended. She grew up in the valley, has a passion for the place and its people. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor challenge, tranquil setting, or planning a romantic break-away, we have it all!
Melanie Esterhuyse @Hex River Valley: With voting currently underway, we have until 2 April to submit our votes. Sms DE DOORNS to 33157 as much as you like (sms charged at R1.50 each).
VOTE NOW. We're in it to win it!
3 weeks ago
Chayan Singh @Hex River Valley: Wishing you and your family a year full of happiness and good health. Merry Christmas!
4 months ago
Melanie Esterhuyse @Hex River Valley posted a photo: HexvalleiLedeklub (People)
6 months ago
Melanie Esterhuyse @Hex River Valley posted a photo: 2019MediaTour (People)
6 months ago
Melanie Esterhuyse @Hex River Valley posted a photo: MeetingsAfricaProTour2020 (People)
6 months ago
- Founded: 1992
- Founder: Niel de Kock, Kosie de Wet
- Headquarters: C/O N1 and Voortrekker Road, De Doorns, 6875
- Services: Information Center
- Products: Promote local businesses and tourist attractions
- No. of Employees: 1
- Key People: Melanie Esterhuyse (CEO)
- Area(s) Served: De Doorns and surrounds
- Hours of operation: Mondays to Fridays, from 09:00 to 17:00
- Type: Public
Family + Farm = Fun
Looking to elope somewhere off the beaten track, but not too far from home? We have the ideal option...
Valnetine's Day is known as the ideal day to spoil (or propose to) the love of your life. The...
Upcoming Media Educational Tour
We are counting off the days and looking forward to welcoming delegates to the Hex River Valley and...
De Doorns Western Cape 6875
+27 23 356 2041