Membership Application form 2018: Please CLICK HERE.
- Botterboom Hiking Trail
- De Doorns Wine Cellar
- Groothoek Hut
- Guided Valley Tours
- Hex Valley Golf Club
- Modderdrift Grapes
- Two Tunnel MTB Trail
- Villion Farms
- Arbeid Adelt Guest House
- Buffelsberg Cottages
- De Vlei Country Inn
- Impangele Mountain Lodge
- Karoo 1 Hotel Village
- Middelberg Guest Farm
- Monte Roza Guest House
- The Grange Farmstay
- The Pines Manor House
Places of Interest
Who are we?
- The Hex River Valley is a place of breath taking vistas of mountain and vineyard with beauty in every one of the marked seasonal changes. The glorious variety of vineyard colours during autumn gives way to the splendour of snow-capped peaks in winter. Spring brings the magic of pale new growth to the vineyards and during summer grape producers harvest the crisp, sweet table grapes for which the valley is famous. The small town of De Doorns is situated in the heart of the Hex. When planning to undertake a tour along the valley, the services of local tourism CEO, Melanie Esterhuyse, is highly recommended. She grew up in the valley, has a passion for the place and its people. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor challenge, tranquil setting, or planning a romantic break-away, we have it all!
Melanie Esterhuyse @Hex River Valley published UK retailers welcome early Hex River Valley grape harvest.
8 months ago
Melanie Esterhuyse @Hex River Valley: Only 5 days to go until the AUTUMN SPLENDOUR MTB Race & Trail Run. Visit www.pedalpower.org.za and enter NOW!
1 year ago
Melanie Esterhuyse @Hex River Valley: Autumn time is action time in De Doorns! Make sure to gear up for funfilled events coming your way. Follow us on Facebook. @hexvalleytourism
1 year ago
- Founded: 1992
- Founder: Niel de Kock, Kosie de Wet
- Headquarters: C/O N1 and Voortrekker Road, De Doorns, 6875
- Services: Information Center
- Products: Promote local businesses and tourist attractions
- No. of Employees: 1
- Key People: Melanie Esterhuyse (CEO)
- Area(s) Served: De Doorns and surrounds
- Hours of operation: Mondays to Fridays, from 09:00 to 17:00
- Type: Public
With the warm hearted feeling created by the yellow, brown and red vines, the chilling snowcapped...
Mountain ranges of the Hex River Valley
As we are all experiencing life under lockdown right now, we thought it is a perfect time to...
Know Your Valley Campaign
“He who does not know his past cannot make the best of his present and future, for it is from the...
De Doorns Western Cape 6875
+27 23 356 2041