Who are we?
- We are best known for producing organic wines that are extremely smooth with soft ripe tannins and robust fynbos characteristic. We also produce organic olive oil. Our vineyards and olive groves are situated off the R46 road just outside of Wolseley, 115km from Cape Town.
Anthea Cupido @Waverley Hills Organic Wine & Olive Estate posted a photo: Words cannot describe this (Something Interesting)
2 months ago
Lorenzo Samuels @Waverley Hills Organic Wine & Olive Estate posted the photos: WH, Olives, i-twdCRGk-L (Something Interesting)
3 months ago
Mark Greeff @Waverley Hills Organic Wine & Olive Estate posted a photo: Brilliant fireplace on a cold day (Places)
4 months ago
- Owner: Kobus and Wynand du Toit
- Year Established: 2,000
- Wine maker: Johan Delport
- Varietals: Shiraz, Grenache, Mourvedre, Viognier, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc
- Wines: Predominantly a red wine region. Flagship Wine: Rhone-Style Blend - Shiraz Mouvedre Viognier(SMV)
- Awards: 4 Star Platter 2007 for SMV, Grenache and Reserve Shiraz
- Tasting room hours: Monday - Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sunday: 11am - 3pm
- Local outlets: PnP, Checkers, Spar
- International agents: UK: Champagnes & Chateaux; Vintage Roots GERMANY: Kloos & Kloos NAMIBIA: Nouveau Wines SEYCHELLES: Archipelago Wine & Spirit SWITZERLAND: Malleval Vin
- Restaurant: Delicious & seasonally inspired dishes in a relaxed country atmosphere. Open 6 days a week.
Wolseley Western Cape 6830
+27 23 231 0002