Who are we?
- Under Oaks wine farm is a hands-on family business situated in the beautiful Paarl valley in the heart of the Cape Winelands. Dating back to 1692 with the granting of farms in freehold, this farm is steeped in history and tradition. Boutique style wines are produced in small quantities from only the best grapes from a specific vintage. Authentic Italian pizzas and pastas are served with our Under Oaks wines under the oak trees. Make a weekend of it and stay in our 4-star guesthouse, voted by the Luxury Travel Guide as “the best private luxury accommodation in the Western Cape”. Our authentic, cosy tasting room is open from Tuesday-Saturday, 11am-4pm for wine tasting and sales. Our extensive wine range includes single varietals, masterful blends and even a sweet wine. We offer a variety of tasting options – contact us at email@example.com for more information on what’s currently on offer. Please be advised that seating is limited and groups of 6 or more are requested to book.
Lorenzo Samuels @Under Oaks Wine Farm posted the photos: img_8446, home-2, under-oaks_35 (Under Oaks Wine Farm)
3 years ago
- Year Established: 1,695
- Wine maker: Bertus Fourie and Gert Pietersen
- Tasting room hours: Tue - Sun 11h00 - 16h00
- Local outlets: None...wines available exclusively from farm.
- International agents: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Restaurant: Under Oaks Pizzeria
Paarl Western Cape 7646
+27(0)21 869 8045