Beautiful Cape Winelands for more info contact www.capewinelands.gov.za
Paarl Olive Route
Wellington Olive Route
Robertson Olive Route
Montagu Olive Route
Tulbagh Olive Route
Wolseley Olive Route
Breedekloof Olive Route
Stellenbosch Olive Route
Worcester Olive Route
Stellenbosch Wine Route
- 96 Winery Road
- Alluvia Specialist Winery
- Alto Wine Estate
- Avontuur Estate
- Bartinney Private Cellar
- Boschendal Wine Estate
- Brenaissance Wine and Stud Estate
- Camberley Wines
- Delaire Graff Estate
- De Morgenzon
- Le Pommier Wine Estate
- Molenvliet Wine & Guest Estate
- Thelema Mountain Vineyards
- Tokara Wine Estate
- Zorgvliet Wines
Who are we?
- Tucked away from the bustling metropolis of Cape Town, the Cape Winelands region is a rural enchantment of dramatic mountains, rolling farmlands and peaceful vineyards. From Cape Town, the gateway to this area of endless possibilities is Stellenbosch, leading visitors through the tiny village of Pniel to the gastronomic capital of Franschhoek, and then on to Route 62, arguably, the longest wine route in the world, taking the cellars of Wellington, Paarl, Tulbagh, Worcester, Rawsonville, Robertson and De Doorns to Montagu in the east. Explore some more and you’ll discover another world… from tiny olive farms, hand-crafted cheeses, to wide open skies, craggy mountain passes and jealously guarded Fynbos Floral Kingdom. Nowhere else in the world do wine, food, cultural fusion, scenery and nature join forces to provide such a soul-enriching, colourful travel experience.
This year the Cape Winelands District Municipality will be participating at the Africa's Travel Indaba in Durban 02-05 May 2019. Here the Cape Winelands will show case what the winelands has to offer.
The Cape Winelands is vast and filled with happenings, so make sure you set enough time aside to enjoy the beautiful surroundings, taste wine, pick strawberries and participate in numerous events hosted by the various regions.There is more to the winelands than tasting exquisite wine. Try donkey and horse-and-carriage rides through the vineyards, picnics next to a dam as ducks and swans float by gracefully,
Africa’s Travel Indaba is one of the largest tourism marketing events on the African calendar and one of the top three ‘must visit’ events of its kind on the global calendar.
It showcases the widest variety of Africa's best tourism products and attracts international buyers and media from across the world. Africa’s Travel Indaba is owned by South African Tourism and organized by Synergy Business Events (Pty) Ltd.
Africa’s Travel Indaba has won the awards for Africa’s best travel and tourism show. This award was presented by the Association of World Travel Awards.
For more information please visit AFRICA TRAVEL INDABA 2019
Lorenzo Samuels @Cape Winelands District: Hi Guys. My apologies for not being able to attend the session today. I am sure Jan will make it informative and please feel free to contact me. I am available to assist you with any requirements.
1 week ago
Thandile Thobela @Cape Winelands District scheduled Indonesian Cooking Class at Vondeling Wines (Paarl)
1 month ago
- Address: 29 Du Toit Street, Stellenbosch
- Services: Cape Winelands Regional Tourism Organisation
- Key People: Council, Executive Mayor, Municipal Manager
- Area(s) Served: Cape Winelands District
- Hours of operation: 07h45-16h30
- Type: Government
Our Mayoral Tourism Awards Winners for 2018